PCI DSS Security Controls Gap Assessment Best Practices Guide
Learn how you can determine your level of PCI DSS Compliance before an auditor does
Download the guide to learn how you can get ready for the annual PCI audit by performing a PCI Gap Assessment. This guide is a primer to help you determine your level of readiness and it will help you determine where you need to apply additional focus *prior* to an auditor ever visiting your office.
Key Areas of Focus In This Guide Include:
- Understanding scope is critical
- Look to where your cardholder data resides, everywhere!
- Who should be involved in the gap assessment
- Plan of action for remediation
- Applying necessary disciplines to ensure "continous compliance"