- SSH Academy
Tectia® Server for IBM z/OS Case Study
Read how a major banking and finance institution secured their critical mainframe communications with Tectia® Server for IBM z/OS. Fill in the form to download the case study >>>Download Now
From SSH.COM, the inventors of SSH.
- Seamless FTP to SFTP conversion without changing existing JCLs
- Direct MVS support
- Uses CEX for hardware encryption acceleration
- 24/7 professional support available
For mainframe users that demand security with speed and reliability..
- Secure your existing insecure FTP connections without making changes to your existing JCLs
- Save valuable CPU cycle costs by CEX hardware encryption acceleration support
- Cross-platform interoperability (Tectia Client and Tectia Server)
- Ability to integrate proprietary encryptions
- Full PKI support over both SAF and ICSF